Saturday, September 18, 2010

Flight Review-Malaysia Airlines MH 125 KUL-PER

Equipment: Boeing 777-200ER (first time for me-yay)
Flight Duration: 4 hours 55 minutes
Load: 97% in Economy-not sure about Business Class
Service: Brunch
Rating of check in service: 1.5-im really disappointed to know that the check-in agent was not even familiar with the details of Malaysian passport or even know how to key in the correct details in their system according to the same. The details in my itinerary was provided based on my previous passport which had been canceled and they could not (initially) check me in due to this as they kept on inserting incorrect details based on my old passport.

I even have to "teach" them how to insert my correct details based on my new passport and even have to enlighten them that my previous passport number is written at the last page of my new passport for their reference. If i didnt do the same, they would have asked me to go back to my home and bring back the old passport for their reference..well how about you girls go back to your training class?

Rating of Service on board: 3.5-while the crews were friendly and fantastic, i was quite disappointed that they failed to load 2 kids meals as requested earlier.Well they could not be blamed as there must be a miss-communication between their contact centre and their ground handler who had either failed to record my request correctly or failed to load it on board accordingly.I noticed 2or 3 crews on board were of Japanese origin and they were smiling all the way throughout the flight and provided very prompt and good service..better than the locals i might add.

In flight scene



IFE-Inflight Entertainment


Brunch-selection of Nasi Lemak or Cheese Omelet-i chose the latter-too salty for my liking


Our plane at Perth International Airport

No comments:

Post a Comment